I don't know that to say

>> Friday, September 4, 2009

...about this relationship.

What we've been through during these months. For what? If it,finally,will be broken at the end.
No,we're not broken.........yet?

I don't know who to trust now. Why do you have to lie? Why do you have to swear 'for God's sake?'
Ya know. Your future, my future, our future, is important to me. I do care about yourself, about your life, about your mother, about your future, your dreams, my dreams, our dreams. Together, you and me.

But, if that doesn't mean nothing to you. If I don't mean a thing for you. If you don't even care about our dreams, where will I stand? Why do we stand together?

It's a big deal for me, honey. Now I don't even care about people out there. They may laugh, they may say what they wanna say. But fuck, I never really care anymore. It's my life. Your life. Our life. I want the best for you. I want you to go to school, study and get success. Reach our dreams and hopes.............is that nothing for you?

I just can't. I can't being like this. I give you one more chance. Only one. And if you do the same mistakes....well then, happy goodbye, baby.

0 screams:

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP