I'm Done.

>> Monday, September 21, 2009

So, now, since everything turned so different to my life lately, would I stop to be so selfish?

Yeah, I just realized, that I've been so selfish when I was with him. You know, I hurted my (ex) bestfriend so bad, I've been be so glad to hurt her deeper and deeper. But now, I'll give her a chance. A chance to touch his heart. A chance to be with him.

People know I broke up with him. And so? They may suggest the reasons, they may say what they think about, but I don't give a fuck, man.

I touched his heart easily. I got him easily. So, why she never get the same thing? In fact, she loves him deeper, maybe, than me. In fact, she would stay in every situation, but I wouldn't.

why?

why must be this complicated, when you know these stuffs : he loves me, she loves him, I love...who? him? loved, maybe. but now, I'd just give everrrry chances to her. Please, let her touch his heart. Please let 'em together. Because it's the way it should be. The way it supposes to be.

And for God's sake, I just realized how selfish I was. How bad I was.

I guess I'm done, God. Of this game. I never knew what to do in the first place -'til now.
And I guess I'm done, God. For being so selfish. For being so human. For being a bad girl.

You know, for the last time, I just want her, and him, to be happy. And perhaps, when they get together, that's the perfect way to make my wish come true.

Gosh, I do really wanna start a new thing in this period of high school. You know, I meet new people, new problems, new stuffs I never met before. And I do wanna being nice to everyone, everything. And I guess I'll just let my memories fade, especially my memories of the last year of my junior high school times.

I really am...done, God.

0 screams:

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP