Pressure

>> Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I want to be perfect.

For God's sake, I do.

Who doesn't?

Nobody's perfect, then why I envy people? So........human. I simply want a part of every ones of them. Oh, I want her eyes. I want his charm. I want her hair. I want his brain. I want her kind. I want his 'funny' part. I want her body. I want her face. Ahhhh can't I just stop?

Can I just say thanks.....to God for making me like this?

To love myself in the way I am, to make myself comfort with the way it does.
Really, really, really hard to do. You know, like the whole world wants you to be perfect. Like they know you can do it. It's like they make you down but they don't even care.

I'm just making it worse.....I.just.have.to.don't.care.at.all.

Even, my life is quite good. Fun, there is no serious problem at all. I just can't feel enough. I just want more, simply want more and more and more. So human. But I do want to stop it. Can I?

0 screams:

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP