Today's Happiness

>> Wednesday, June 17, 2009

well, today I just went to my boyfriend's house. It was fun! Actually we didn't so something special.....but because I did my day with him, everything seemed soooooo fun and un-boring.

And I'm still not alright because I can't meet him often...........boo! :'( such a luck to meet him once a week. Will it be worse if we start the high school? My school would be different from him...... *start cry* hahaha okay then, I'm a little over reaction about this one (oh you're not a little pam, you're a BIG one)

What I did in my bf's house?
Well.....just talked and talked, laughed and laughed.....things I think really really fun to do with a boyfriend. I do love him...............and after 4 months I don't even feel a little bit of bore.hehehe.something I thought will never happen to me.........w-o-w.

And I met his sister (and his sister's boyfriend) and I met his mother (!!!), well I couldn't say anything about this. Embarassed. I lost my brain when met them....huhuhuhu :'( really really really really nervous. They are nice, actually. But I don't know, it's like I lost my words when must talk to them. huhuhuhu. help me on this one.

Well, I must say sorry to velika vircha vanda karina greta early tracy ondo because couldn't go hangout with them...........and thanks for just picked me up, ndo.haha.

And anyway, I can't wait to meet my boy on Friday! love you love you love you.

0 screams:

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP