just got the sexiest thing

>> Sunday, June 14, 2009

I just got this new sexy thing. Soooo glad to got this one, was my dream :p







I thought I would get this thing in my birthday this year, but my dad bought it when he bought a Vaio notebook for my brother. I was sooooo in bad mood because I didn't get permission to hang out with my friends in Karina's birthday. My parents couldn't do anything about my mood. I was REALLY REALLY in bad mood for about 5 days. Then I went to Mangga Dua to buy a notebook for my brother. There my dad finally bought me that sexy thing! My mood had come back hahaha :-)

Then, now, I'm using wifi to online. Ya know what? My neighbor's wifi is showed in my room! yes, my bedroom! So I don't have to use ETHERNET(!!!) anymore with my shit modem. Now I'm using my neighbor's wifi, for free! But I can't do anything about the speed. Sometimes it's fast enough, but now the speed is suck. huh.

But, as long as it's free, as long as it's in my room with air conditioner, it makesss me happy! hehehe. Really, today is one of my fave days. I just knew about that wifi thing in this morning by seeing the network status on my phone. It told me there was wifi connection in my room, then I tried to connect it with my mac, and luckily, it didn't need the password. Huh, now I know why people said I'm a a lucky one. Thanks God :p

Then today, I, mom, and dad went to Kelapa Gading Mal (huh that place again) and I found one nice dress and bought it. Actually, I need one more dress (for THOSE upcoming events), but my mom already tired (even I was just shopping for about HALF hour), so she promised me we would go to Plaza Senayan soon in this week to buy one more dress (and shoes, and bags, but I didn't tell her about it, hum...secret mission huh? :D)

And I'm realllllly boring in this holiday. boo :( Evan is busy now. His band starts to be in events and would record a demo this week. So I won't meet him for a long time. Huh, just thinking about it and already missed him :-( When will you come to home again, Van? I miss you miss you miss you miss you (hope he won't read this, such a shame)

And I just made Twitter (Huh, Paams? You've made your FS about 3 years ago. You became a blogger about 2 years ago. You did online almost everyday. But you just made twitter?!) haha lol yeah, actually I already have kind of Twitter stuffs, named Plurk. Maybe some bloggers know about it. But since my Plurk is full by unknown people, so I didn't open that plurk anymore. And, hey, follow my twitter : www.twitter.com/pamelanovranska

And, guys, do you have any recommendation applications for my mac? Something's free (don't care if it's illegal) I was just looking for The Sims 3 but didn't find it in free apps. My bro just bought The Sims 3 CD but it's for Windows (for sure) and he said 'it would be work in mac' huh, what did he know about mac? But, I still tried those CDs in my mac, I was just hoping it would be work.......but, you know, it didn't. Of course. Huh.

*picts are taken by E71 phone, sorry for bad pixels.

0 screams:

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP